Uncompromised Luxury on Wine Country's Cusp
Built to exacting standards and offering uncompromised quality throughout, this home delivers the utmost attention to detail in luxury, sophistication and functionality.
NOTE: Furniture showing is as it was for proposed real estate sale which is now not going ahead. New furniture being delivered in June+July and pictures will be updated as installed.
Timeless interiors feature high ceilings, rich timber floors, and extensive custom made cabinetry to create timeless style while a gourmet kitchen and selection of formal, informal and outdoor spaces provide a great layout for entertaining family and friends and the ability to cater to all of life's celebrations. Upstairs, on one expansive level, substantial accommodation comprises 7 bedrooms including an extravagant master suite with marble ensuite, spa bath, walk-in robe and balcony.
Located minutes from Wine Country's endless list of cellar doors and restaurants, and with excellent independent and selective schools in easy reach, this home enjoys a prestigious setting on an impressive 4,096 sqm landholding where privacy is assured.
- Grand family holiday home built over two substantial levels while still retaining charm
- Living zones on each level including open plan, a separate theatre room, and dining space, all impressive in size
- Chef's island kitchen with smooth stone surfaces, WIP and premium appliances, including dishwasher
- Large-scale entertaining area overlooking glorious grounds makes social events and family celebrations a breeze
- Six top-floor bedrooms, all equipped with built/walk-in robes and ceiling fans + Downstairs Study now the 7th bedroom.
- 4 bathrooms including stunning ensuite.
- Split-system air-conditioning and LED lights throughout, Jetmaster fireplace
- Sonos music system available throughout, security cameras, back-to-base security
- Attached double garage
- Huge 4,096sqm landscaped parcel, tree-lined and enjoying a tranquil, semi-rural vibe
- Ideally located in the fun-filled Hunter Valley, close to world-class vineyards
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-17494